Collapsing and Packing SPUD to its Smallest Size
- Use one-hand to grasp the handle and your other hand to grasp the slider.
- Pull the slider towards the back of SPUD until SPUD is fully collapsed.
- Fold the retractable arms on one side of SPUD such that the arms do not stick out past the protective cover and close the protective cover on the same side.
- Repeat on the other side such that the protective cover is fully latched, with no arms extending beyond the protective cover.
- Tip: Keep SPUD stored at room temperature or below to maximize your SPUDs useful life.