- Plug USB-C cable into power source (i.e. wall adapter plugged into wall power) and then connect to SPUD USB-C power input.
- Tip: You can also charge SPUD using any device that can connect to USB-C (e.g. laptop, portable charger, etc.).
- When SPUD is fully charged, all 4 LED battery indicators will be illuminated. The 4 LEDs indicate the approximate charge remaining in the SPUD battery:
- 4 lit LEDs - 76% to 100% charge remaining.
- 3 lit LEDs - 51% to 75% charge remaining.
- 2 lit LEDs - 26% to 50% charge remaining.
- 1 lit LED - 1% to 25% charge remaining.
Tip: You can charge SPUD when it is popped-up or collapsed, powered on or off.